New Directions for Women, a nonprofit addiction treatment center with 40 years of experience, is seeking a determined and experienced Outreach Representative to join our team. This position will drive referrals by continuously building new relationships, identifying key prospects, and educating health services personnel and organizations about our exceptional treatment services.
This position is geared toward a professional sales with the drive to build rapport with existing contacts and forge new relationships with referral sources in hospitals, primary care facilities, mental health providers, legal and addiction treatment services communities. The right candidate has 2-3 years of sales experience. You must possess strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to empathize and communicate with people from all backgrounds.
As a Outreach Representative, you will have the opportunity to innovate outreach processes and make a real impact on a non-profit organization deeply committed to improving the lives of women with Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders and their families. Your main duties will be to achieve revenue goals and disseminate information to facilities capable of assisting clients in obtaining our expert services. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional looking for a long-term, innovative, flexible, and dynamic position within the nonprofit sector.
To the Outreach Representative we offer:
- Competitive PTO and holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
New Directions for Women offers evidence-based addiction services that are proven to work for women, including detox, residential rehab, intensive sober living, outpatient services, seeking safety curriculum, creative therapy, and holistic care. We offer care to women of all ages and social backgrounds, including mothers and pregnant women, from all over the world. Our multi-disciplined Treatment Team, comprised of Master’s-Level Licensed Therapists and fully Certified Addiction Counselors, is passionate about providing comprehensive, individualized treatment to women suffering from chemical dependency. Visit our website for more information at https://www.newdirectionsforwomen.org/
Duties and Responsibilities for the Outreach Representative:
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective referral sources
- Drive referrals through calling cold and warm leads, attending conferences and conventions, and other outreach activities
- Make appointments and meet with industry leaders
- Educate potential referral sources on our expert services and give tours of facility
Qualifications for Outreach Representative
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- College degree
- Background in medical, pharmaceutical, or counseling fields preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Presentable, reliable vehicle and valid driver’s’ license are required
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org