New Directions for Women appreciates all of its wonderful volunteers. If you would like to volunteer for NDFW, you have a variety of options available!
- Teach a skill to our patients, such as resume writing!
- Patient support – i.e. sponsoring a patient, spending time with patients on activities such as nature walks.
- Organize a clothing drive to benefit Repeat Boutique at your child’s school, civic association or religious organization. Also, take a look in your closet to see what you can donate.
- Ask your social circle to help pitch in for an annual Patient Scholarship.
- Put together a “Welcome Basket” for a new resident.
- Volunteer at our daycare or help out with childcare services.
- Donate your Talent! Graphic artists, photographers, tutors, and hairstylists are always needed.
- In lieu of gifts for your birthday, anniversary, or other special event, ask your loved ones to make a gift to New Directions for Women Foundation in your honor.
- Invite someone you know to tour our campus either individually or with one of our monthly Circle of Life tours.
- Become a Board Member!
- If you’d like to donate your time to a particular event, give our Director of Development and Public Relations Tania Bhattacharyya a call at (949) 313-1192, extension 300, to discuss.