Intensive Sober Living House Mother
New Directions for Women is seeking a qualified and dedicated female individual to act as a live-in House Mother for the Intensive Sober Living Environment.
Responsibilities would include:
- Holding weekly House Meeting and maintaining minutes
- Ensuring that all chores are completed
- Ensuring adherence to all rules of the facility
- (Approximately 12-15 hours weekly which would allow the candidate to pursue outside employment or enjoy other activities.)
- The ideal candidate is passionate, shows a high level of enthusiasm, is mature and dependable, has good boundaries and is very clean and organized.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years of active recovery. Applicants pursuing certification in the field of behavioral health are encouraged to apply.
- Intensive Sober Living House Mother would rent a private, locked room. Hourly compensation for hours worked ($12- $14 DOE).
Applicants must clear a background check and all pre-employment screenings.
Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter to:
Quality Improvement and Human Resources Coordinator
2607 Willo Lane
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
New Directions for Women is an EEO Employer.