New Directions for Women is Orange County’s oldest gender separate addiction treatment center. New Directions for Women offers inpatient and outpatient treatment services to women, pregnant women and women with children.
We are seeking qualified individuals for the position of Intake Coordinator. The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, professional, an excellent communicator, accurate and has a strong attention to detail.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Timely follow up on all patient inquiries (same day response).
- Monitoring and reporting all inquiries.
- Responsible for providing tours to prospective patients and referents.
- Responsible for pre-intake assessment and performing pre-admission assessments.
- Responsible to obtain financial approvals and signatures.
- Responsible to verify insurance eligibility prior to admission.
- Responsible to obtain Health Questionnaire and make appropriate referrals.
- Responsible for obtaining pre admission clinical and financial approvals.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Must possess a Drug and Alcohol Counseling Certificate or Associate’s degree in a related field of study or have equivalent experience in the field of addiction treatment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, sales skills, empathy, people focused, excellent time management skills and organizational skills and is deadline oriented.
- Must possess a Computer skills required to be proficient in daily job functions.
Compensation is hourly wage. Compensation based on education and experience. Background check and pre-employment health screening, urine drug screen and TB test required.
Applicants must successfully pass a criminal background check and pre-employment health screening (urine drug screen and TB test).
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.