Outpatient Drug Rehab in Orange County
Many women who live in Orange County have a substance use disorder. They are addicted to drugs like heroin, cocaine, methamphetamines, prescription opioids, and even marijuana.
Addiction is a destructive force that causes women to spiral out of control and experience a number of negative consequences. These include legal problems, family struggles, problems at work, and financial issues. Plus, a whole lot of shame and guilt usually accompany a drug problem.
The thing is, many women don’t go to drug rehab Orange County because they think they will have to commit to a round-the-clock stay of 30 days or longer at an inpatient facility. Working women, those attending college, and mothers raising a family usually can’t afford this kind of time commitment.
We want women to know that they do not HAVE TO check themselves into a residential rehab to get help. At New Directions For Women, we offer a women’s outpatient drug rehab in Costa Mesa. We have been helping women get sober for 40 years through our effective drug addiction treatment programs. We provide a compassionate community of women who are working together to help other women achieve sobriety.
Are you or your loved one ready to enjoy the freedom that comes with recovery? Let’s talk about our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
What Is IOP?
IOP is a 16-week intensive outpatient program offered at New Directions for Women in Costa Mesa. We meet three hours per session for four sessions during the week. We also have a two-hour Saturday family component. We offer day and evening sessions to accommodate every woman’s schedule.
When women attend our outpatient drug rehab in Orange County, they receive the same type of quality care they would expect to receive at our residential facility. The only difference is, women do not have to live on-site. They attend treatment in the morning or evening and go about the rest of their day once sessions are completed.
In recent years, outpatient has become the optimal choice for those who want to start their recovery journey. The most recent statistics show that between 2011 and 2013, 56 percent of all people in Orange County who needed addiction treatment chose to go to an outpatient drug rehab instead of residential treatment.
Why Go To An Outpatient Drug Rehab In Orange County?
Women typically attend an outpatient drug rehab in Orange County for one of three reasons:
- They want to get help for a substance use disorder but their daily responsibilities will not allow them to attend inpatient rehab around-the-clock for a month or longer.
- They cannot afford the financial cost of an inpatient program.
- They have completed residential treatment but require ongoing care in an outpatient setting.
Our outpatient program at New Directions For Women accommodates all three of these situations:
- We offer day and evening sessions to allow women the flexibility to set their own treatment schedule.
- IOP is affordable. We believe drug rehab for women in Orange County shouldn’t break the bank. We accept most insurances and even have partial scholarship opportunities if finances are a problem.
- We welcome clients who have finished an inpatient program and need or want continued support.
What To Expect From Our Outpatient Drug Rehab In Costa Mesa
Here are just a few of the many benefits of attending IOP at New Directions For Women:
- Our gender-specific treatment approach promotes a safe atmosphere of recovery for women
- We utilize proven, research-based models of addiction treatment
- We offer weekly individual therapy sessions
- Family involvement is integral to our program
- We provide trauma therapy (Seeking Safety)
- Peer support groups allow women to connect with other recovering women
- We teach relapse prevention strategies to promote ongoing recovery
- Yoga is integrated into our program to establish a connectedness to self and body
- We promote anger management and life skills workshops to facilitate growth
- We show women how to enjoy a sober lifestyle
With a solid decades-long reputation for helping women get sober in Costa Mesa, we believe we are the best outpatient drug rehab in Orange County.
Ready To Start Your Recovery Journey? Know A Woman Who Needs Help?
Drug addiction affects women profoundly. Whether you are looking for an outpatient drug rehab in Orange County for yourself or a woman you care about, we are here to help. Our mission is to save the lives of women of all ages, women with children, and pregnant women affected by alcoholism, other addictions, and related issues.
Want to learn more about New Directions For Women? Watch this video: