Join us for free & exclusive half-day training on Mindfulness and the Twelve Steps of Recovery with Dr. Fran DiDomenicis!
Dates, Time and Info:
- Friday, October 27th, 2017
- 8:00am: Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00am – 12:00pm: Training
- CEU Info: 3 CEUs through APA, CA Board of Behavioral Sciences, and CFAAP/CAADAC will be offered!
New Directions for Women Administrative Offices:
3001 Red Hill Av. Bldg-4, Ste. 109, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Some Of The Topics That Will Be Covered
- Desire & Aversion – the engine of Addiction
- Taking refuge in the Dharma as a Higher Power
- The Noble Truths of Addiction
- The 5 Precepts, 5 Hindrances, and Personal Inventory
This training will introduce key Buddhist teachings as applied to addiction recovery while linking specific Buddhist practices to the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. In addition, it will provide an introduction to mindfulness meditation.